Helping children to discover the big picture of God’s story
Children may attend the service, which begins at 10am, with their parents. They will be dismissed to their classes after the worship time. Sunday School and Nursery will include age-appropriate Bible lesson, activities and songs.
Fish class: ages 4 to 6
Whales class: ages 7 to 10
Each class has a teacher and at least one assistant. Contact Jeana with any questions.
Babies to age 3
- Parents are asked to walk with their children to the nursery and to pick them up immediately following the service.
- Babies up to 18 months must be accompanied by a parent/nanny the entire time.
- Parents will be asked to provide a cell phone number so they can be contacted if needed during the service.
- Nursery staff will not change diapers, but will call parents to do so.
- Children must be fully toilet-trained or wear a diaper.
- Parents may send a snack, bottle and/or sippy cup. No food or drinks will be shared in the nursery.
Contact Melinda with any questions.